Am I going to have problems at my visa interview due to my previous 3 year bar?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I had a three year bar from the US but I have served them. Will I have any problems at my DV lottery interview?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

3

1

Answered . Problems? I don't anticipate any. But, be prepared to have at-least one document (bills, bank statements, etc.) for each month that you were out of the US ... to prove that you actually served the full 3 years away from the US.

2. Stephen D. Berman

3

Answered . You should not have any problem based on the 3 year bar.

3. Irene Vaisman

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.