Am i going to have a problem on I-751 application if i made a mistake on my daughters name

Asked over 1 year ago - Palmdale, CA

I submit my I-751 , and i just realized that i did not write my daugter second middle name. am i going to have a problem?

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . It does not sound like a big deal since it's a technical mistake and they can still identify your daughter with the info you provided (first and last name)

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

1

1

Answered . I don't think it will be a problem.

3. Bradley Lawrence Whitney Thomson

Pro

1

Answered . No worries, this will not be a problem. If you are worried about it, write a letter to immigration updating the application. Also, if an interview is required, you can mention it at the interview to the officer.