Am i going to have a problem on I-751 application if i made a mistake on my daughters name

Palmdale, CA |

I submit my I-751 , and i just realized that i did not write my daugter second middle name. am i going to have a problem?

It does not sound like a big deal since it's a technical mistake and they can still identify your daughter with the info you provided (first and last name)

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.

I don't think it will be a problem.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

No worries, this will not be a problem. If you are worried about it, write a letter to immigration updating the application. Also, if an interview is required, you can mention it at the interview to the officer.