Am I going to go to jail? Can I plea guilty for the Class B and get the Class A dropped?

I was charged with a Class A Misdomenor for manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance and a Class B for possession of marijuana.

Conroe, TX -

Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Criminal Defense Attorney - San Angelo, TX

You really need to consult with a reputable criminal defense lawyer. There is simply not enought info to answer your question here. The answer would depend on far more than whether you are a first offender...things like what was the drug, what were the circumstances, and the prosecutor's policies about drug delivery cases.

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, TX

Manufacturing is a felony. So either you are confused about what you are charged with or the level of the offense. Most defense attorneys offer free consultations. You should call a few in your area to find out how they would handle your case.

William Emil Cassara

William Emil Cassara

Military Law Attorney - Augusta, GA

As noted, no attorney can fully advise you based on this minimal amount of evidence. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your area and explain all of the facts to them. Best of luck.