Am I entitled to real estate commission on all transactions that I co marketed to get listings for?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I am a licensed real estate agent. The Broker I worked under started a company and needed to build a infrastructure of buyer's to show large inventory demand to the banks to achieve exclusive listings at discounted prices. He had me market for the business and sign on many investors to show proof to these banks to obtain the listings . The Broker decided to take the listings and sell them to his own investment groups after the fact. He told me even though I marketed to help get the listings I was entitled to zero commission because none of my buyers purchased the listings. Shouldn't I be entitled to something from each of the deals? What is this called and what law protects me?

1. Michael Raymond Daymude

Pro

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . If the broker violated your compensation agreement or engaged in unethical or fraudulent conduct you should file a complaint with the DRE.

2. Scott Richard Kaufman

1

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague.