Am I Entitle to my common law husband retirement from his job of twenty-five years. Plan to marry in Aug live together 10 months

Alabaster, AL |

Fiancé Family has came an taken everything that was at my house, the car, truck, and other personal items, just need to know is there anyway I can do to get those items back and to see if I'm entitle to his retirement , he work on his job for twenty five years, I have Witnesses including my pastor of the church that can verify that we were living together and was planning our wedding for Aug. 17 2013, I need some legal advise on how to handle this situation .

We had open up a bank account together to save for a new house, plus I have the check book where he paid all the bills at my home.i

1. Where is your fiance? If the items at your house were yours, you should report them as stolen. If they were his, you are not entitled to get them back. You are not entitled to his retirement - you are not legally married.

Employee benefits topics