Am I entitle to a paid settlement from my workers comp.case?

Asked 10 months ago - Menomonee Falls, WI

got hurt at work this year shoveling snow,had hernia surgery. and I am still having mecial problems.
may have to have a another surgey. what kind of settlement is there,

1. Jason Todd Studinski

4

Answered . Consult with a local workers' compensation lawyer to better understand your rights and to pursue an appropriate resolution.

2. Maxwell Charles Livingston

Pro

1

Answered . It would depend on your injury. If serious enough that you are required to miss work, you could have a temporary or permanent disability, for which reason you could receive a payment in addition to compensation for medical bills. The payment for the disability is pre-prescribed depending on the percent of disability, whether temporary or permanent, and the location of the injury. I welcome you to contact me for more.

Pro

1

Answered . Retain a local workers comp lawyer then. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a lawyer in your city. Good luck.

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

1

Answered . My colleagues are right -- you need a worker's comp attorney to discuss this situation.