Am i eligible to be considered for the protected child status?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

hello my parents have a pending I130 immigration petition for alien relative my mom is the beneficiary her mother is a U . S citizen and she's the petitioner we had the application filed back in 2008 and we think it will be approved soon as the LUSCIOUS made some errors while processing our petition we filed a expedition request but the point is that i recently became 21 if it wasn't for the delay caused by the error made by LUSCIOUS i would've been eligible to travel with my mother plus i live in Syria in the middle of a war and I'm not employed I'm still in college with no way to support myself , i may not have the time required for a separate immigration petition to be filed accepted and processed so based on all of that do you think I'm eligible for the protected child status act so i can tram

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

18

2

Answered . It sounds like you may qualify under CSPA. Need more facts.

2. Stephen D. Berman

6

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should fall under the Child Status Protection Act.

3. J Charles Ferrari

5

1

Answered . Please see the answer to your other question.

And the immigration agency is USCIS, not LUSCIOUS.