Am i eligible to be considered for the protected child status?

Tampa, FL |

hello my parents have a pending I130 immigration petition for alien relative my mom is the beneficiary her mother is a U . S citizen and she's the petitioner we had the application filed back in 2008 and we think it will be approved soon as the LUSCIOUS made some errors while processing our petition we filed a expedition request but the point is that i recently became 21 if it wasn't for the delay caused by the error made by LUSCIOUS i would've been eligible to travel with my mother plus i live in Syria in the middle of a war and I'm not employed I'm still in college with no way to support myself , i may not have the time required for a separate immigration petition to be filed accepted and processed so based on all of that do you think I'm eligible for the protected child status act so i can tram

You should fall under the Child Status Protection Act.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Please see the answer to your other question.

And the immigration agency is USCIS, not LUSCIOUS.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. It sounds like you may qualify under CSPA. Need more facts.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics