Am I eligible for the DV Lottery?

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

I was borne in Peru but almost immediately I was registered as Spaniard My mother was born in Peru and my father in Spain).

I was raised in Venezuela (although I never applied for the nationality there). I have only traveled with a Spanish passport and in every document that I have my nationality has always been the Spanish. Currently, I live in Spain.

Please note, that Spanish nationality is not granted just because you are born there, it is granted based on the condition that at least one of your parents is Spaniard.

I am married to a Venezuelan, so I know a can be in his application, but we both wanted to make different applications in order to increase our chances.

Please advise,
Thanks

1. Justin Eric Elder

Pro

Answered . If you have a Spanish passport you should be eligible to apply for the DV lottery.