Am I eligible for Green Card PERM in EB2 Category? What do I need for a smooth process if I am eligible based on education qual?

Atlanta, GA |

School - 10 + 2, 3 Yr Diploma in Electronics & Communication from Mumbai University(Bombay, India), 3 Yr Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication from Mumbai University(Bombay, India) - Lateral join to 3rd Semester (2nd Yr) due to Diploma, Work Experience - Software (primarily microsoft technologies) - 10 yrs

My work experience is progressive and the job requires atleast a Bachelor's degree with good knowledge of the latest Microsoft technologies along with few other tech OR preferably a master's degree with good knowledge of the latest Microsoft technologies. The job profile also involves team leading skills.

1. My dear friend, these are "fee" questions you are raising there. You will need to schedule a paid consultation with an immigration lawyer advise you further. Most of us use Skype for our paid consultations.
    Just as an aside, am sure you already know that 3 year bachelor degrees from HIndustan are a big "no no" as far as USCIS is concerned.. Also, whether you "qualify" for an EB-2 caliber position or not does not solely depend on your qualifications (those are secondary), but mainly on the type of job offered, its everyday duties, and on whether or not those are so complex as to require someone with either a Master's degree or a bachelor's degree (4 yrs. in the US) + 5 years of "progressive" experience to perform them.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. if you believe for a second that you can get a meaningful answer to THIS TYPE OF A QUESTION here on AVVO. You are kidding yourself. Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney privately and locally and ask your questions after allowing him or her to first get familiar with the facts.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. You seem to qualify. What is more important is the requirement for the position.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

4. You dont qualify. Your highest degree is a 3 year bachelors. If you enroll and complete a Masters degree, you will qualify.

Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Education law topics