Skip to main content

Am I eligible for EB2 or EB3?

Pasadena, CA |

Dear Sir,

I'm working as a Software professional.
I have done my Master of Science in Information Technology and Master of Commerce in Finance from India.
And have 6 years of experience in information technology from reputed and large organization.
I have done 2 year diploma certification
Due to my personal problem I couldn't completed my Bachelor degree on that time.

My total education comes 12+2+2+(+2 year diploma) years.
Can I apply for Green card based only 2 masters degree and 6 years of experience?
Is it mandatory to mention my bachelors degree?


+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You would be well advised to have your education evaluated by a foreign education evaluator to figure out the equivalency to US education.


For more information, please see the following video

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer