Am I eligible for EB1?

San Mateo, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

In Company A - I was in India from Feb 2008 till Sep 2009, and was serving in a manager role. I was transferred and working for the same company in US from Sep 2009 till Nov 2010. In Nov 2010, I moved to another company, where they filed my labor (EB2) in Jun 2012. The question is; if I move / rejoin company A, will I be eligible for EB1? Since I crossed the last 3 years period for their offshore, I dont know if they can still do a EB1. Please assist.

Is Company A going to re-hire you abroad or in the U.S.?

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Yes, they are ready to hire me in U.S

More facts are needed. Consult an attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration