Am I eligible for a tourist visa?

Hayward, CA |

I lived in the U.S, I entered with a humanitory visa when I was 5 yrs old and stayed there for 23yrs. I studied, worked, and had a daughter. I've been out of the U.S for 2 yrs and now I want to go visit, so I want to apply for a visa. Do I have any chances?

You say you want to apply for a visa. To visit? Or to live here? What were the conditions of the humanitarian visa. If you were unlawfully present for more than 180 days, you will need a waiver before you can reenter.

I strongly suggest you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to flesh out the issues and render appropriate advice.

Curtis F. Pierce
    Attorney At Law
    Certified Specialist, Immigration & Nationality Law
    The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
    The Pacific Center
    523 West Sixth Street, Suite 348
    Los Angeles, California
    90014

Tel: 213 327 0044

Fax: 213 327 0066

www.cpvisa.com

2. It all depends on your immigration and criminal histories. Did you spend any time out of status?
    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

3. I would suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review all of the specifics in your file and strategize with you. Good luck to you

Debbi Klopman, ESq.
    398 Bergen Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11217
    www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com
    dkny430@aol.com
    718 622 1208
    This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship

Debbi Klopman, ESq. 398 Bergen Street Brooklyn, NY 11217 www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com dkny430@aol.com 718 622 1208 This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship