Am I admissible or inadmissible ?

Dallas, TX |

Hello
I EWI 8 years ago but I applied asylum in 2 months and 2 moths after that I was interviewed by INS officer I was refered to court after that the IJ told me I can apply TPS in the first hearing and I have been on TPS to present I will have an individual hearing in a year my question if I use AP to preifly visit my family will I fall into the inadmissibility of 180 days? or because I applied asylum in 2 months I will be admissible ?

Consider seeking that ICE administratively close proceedings given the new prosecutorial discretion memos. Contact our office with questions.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
    Dallas, TX

2. you should not use the parole document if you are already in removal proceedings. you will never come back. the removal proceedings have to be terminated. if you leave and they are still pending you will have removed yourself. not a good thing. i recommend yong wood, atorney in dallas. a bright and upcoming young attorney

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

3. If you have a valid asylum calim you shodul be pushing for that to be adjudicated as well. Do not travel until your status is resolved. Competent immigration advice is critical.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law