Am I able to personally email or otherwise contact the judge I am assigned to?

Asked over 1 year ago - Huntington Beach, CA

I have been going through a custody battle with my daughter's father. We started in the domestic violence department when i first left him. He openly admited to illegal activites etc. while our daughter was present which were dismissed because they weren't relevent to that case but would be dealt with in family court, which they have to this point not surfaced. He continues to get more time with our daughter and is to begin overnight visits which terrifies me because of his lifestyle and the people he is in contact with. I have been frustrated with my lawyer for not bringing up relevant information, admissions from my ex, photos of evidence etc. in court and wont allow me to either. I also feel the judge hasnt read our old files since she so easily wanted to give a 50-50 arrangement.

1. Rhonda Diane Ellifritz

3

Answered . No, you can't. If you aren't happy with your attorney, you may want to make an appointment with a few attorneys who offer free initial consultations, such as myself. I know for myself, if a client were ever unhappy with what I was doing, I would rather them find another attorney. For further information, visit http://www.ellifritzlaw.com

2. Michael Raymond Daymude

Pro

2

Answered . "Am I able to personally email or otherwise contact the judge I am assigned to?" -- No. Ex parte communications are not allowed.

3. Brent James Pfeiffer

Answered . No.