Am I able to get out of jail time?

Shippensburg, PA |

I got revoked from the ard program and so my first dui suspension was already up but still had licsence suspension for not taking the points test and got pulled over. Can I fight the drivng under dui suspension because it was already over?

If your suspension was because of a dui, and you drive on that suspension, and get caught, myou are looking at a mandatory jail sentence.

Your question is a bit unclear. If you were driving while your license was suspended due to the DUI, you have a problem. The consequences are severe so you need to retain a criminal defense attorney and look at all your options.

The penalty for driving under a DUI Suspension is pretty severe and mandatory. There is a lot more that would need to be known regarding your case and the timeline than you provided. I would advise you to sit with an attorney and see if he or she can help you with this case.

This is not intended as individual legal advice and there is no attorney client relationship established by this answer. It is advisable that you seek individualized legal assistance. This is not a substitute for hiring an attorney.

Your question is somewhat unclear. You are under suspension after the time runs out until you have your license reinstated and have it in your "hot little hands". If there is another suspension on top of the one that is DUI related so much the worse. Call a really good lawyer. Maybe they can help you.