Am facing deportation but can I get get my my work permit back. It was denied on 2008, now its 2013.

Asked over 1 year ago - Spring Valley, NY

My charge is criminal sales of Marijuana .

1. Stanley P. Walker

3

Answered . You're going to need to consult with a qualified immigration lawyer - and you should really be focused on whether you're going to be able to remain in the country or literally be banished from the kingdom rather than whether you can tempoarily get work authorization. You can search for a lawyer (and narrow your search for removal/deportation defense) at www.ailalawyer.org. Good luck to you.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Are you wanting to work before you get deported?

Sorry, there are no work permits for people in removal/deportation proceedings.