Already paid my fix it ticket. Do i need to appear on my due date still?

i got a fix it ticket On august 3 for not having updated my drivers license address. I went ahead to the DMV august 5 to get it updated, took proof to CHP office that same day and waited for ticket to process. On august 14, the ticket pricessed, i went to the clerk, showed my proof, and paid my $25. Online, it shows my ticket as Status: Dismissed and Disposition: Case Dismissed on 08/14/2013. My question is do i still have to go to court on the due date (october 2 2013)? Or is this ticket corrected already? Thank you in advance!

1. Sounds like its good to go, but you may want to call the clerks office just to verify and check to see if they can send you something in writing.

Every legal matter is fact specific, and there are often nuances in every case. This is intended for comment only, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

2. It appears that ticket has been corrected. However, it is best to check with the clerk as sometimes they do not get the information on time and you may be facing failure to appear.

3. No. There is nothing due. The case was dismissed, meaning nothing is due.

Traffic tickets topics