Allegedly ignored stop sign - computer printed ticket illegible.

Asked over 1 year ago - Kalamazoo, MI

I did (according to the officer) come to a complete stop. He promptly handed me a computer generated ticket, which I can hardly read. Both the front and back are faded and I can barely make out the statute and other information. Is it worth my time to fight this in court?

1. David B. Carter Jr.

Pro

6

Answered . If you did not do the crime fight like hell.

2. Frank B. Ford

Pro

3

Answered . Whether you did or whether you didn't, get an attorney to help you with this. Attorneys can often reduce or eliminate points on tickets, so it's worth talking with an attorney before doing anything else. Good luck! Frank B. Ford 313-565-9289

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

3

Answered . If you didn't violate the law, fight the ticket. Your printout may be illegible, but I'm sure the data in the computer will be quite legible.