All i want 4xmas is an attny.who will sue 4me,2 medical facilities where i sustained injuries although not fatal or catastropic.

Asked over 1 year ago - Orange, NJ

4/11- a nurse tripped over my wheelchair while entering my room as i sat in my bed at a sub-acute causing me multiple severe strains,and soft tissue injuries according to the local e.r. i was taken to shortly there afterwards... 5/11- transported by e.m.s. from the sub-acute to another local e.r. for x-rays and while there,given a large dose of morphine failing to notice that i had several fentanal patches on my chest,making me lose consciousness lasting approx.22hrs. i still have pain,numbness and tingling in multiple extremities and nightmares...

the e.r.risk management office where i was overdosed offered to buy me dinner as compensation... should i accept?!

Pro

4

Answered . Sure, you can search Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool for a lawyer in Orange.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Matthew Louis Solomon

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds like from your facts that you may possibly have a mal practice case. I would contact a local malpractice / personal injury attorney before you accept any dinner or compensation from the party that you claim injured you.

3. Michael Ryan Juarez

3

Answered . Before accepting the dinner invitation determine if you have a case by retaining an attorney who can investigate the events mentioned. Many attorneys offer free consultations. You can search for an attorney in your area right here on avvo.

4. Michael A Ferrara Jr

Pro

Answered . There is no free lunch. Call Abbott Brown in West Orange and tell him I suggested you call. Good luck.

5. David J. McCormick

1

Answered . You need to talk to a local malpractice attorney before getting your free dinner. Look right here at www.avvo.com

6. Kenneth Lee LaBore

Pro

1

Answered . You very well may have a malpractice case, the question is are your damages sufficient to justify the costs and your time and risks to you for defense costs, etc.

I would find a local attorney through AVVO for a review of your case