All i want 4xmas is an attny.who will sue 4me,2 medical facilities where i sustained injuries although not fatal or catastropic.

Orange, NJ |

4/11- a nurse tripped over my wheelchair while entering my room as i sat in my bed at a sub-acute causing me multiple severe strains,and soft tissue injuries according to the local e.r. i was taken to shortly there afterwards... 5/11- transported by e.m.s. from the sub-acute to another local e.r. for x-rays and while there,given a large dose of morphine failing to notice that i had several fentanal patches on my chest,making me lose consciousness lasting approx.22hrs. i still have pain,numbness and tingling in multiple extremities and nightmares...

the e.r.risk management office where i was overdosed offered to buy me dinner as compensation... should i accept?!

It sounds like from your facts that you may possibly have a mal practice case. I would contact a local malpractice / personal injury attorney before you accept any dinner or compensation from the party that you claim injured you.

Contact me for further detailed questions and answers. 215-561-0877 DISCLAIMER: Matthew Solomon is licensed to practice law in both the State of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

2. Before accepting the dinner invitation determine if you have a case by retaining an attorney who can investigate the events mentioned. Many attorneys offer free consultations. You can search for an attorney in your area right here on avvo.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

3. Sure, you can search Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool for a lawyer in Orange.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. You need to talk to a local malpractice attorney before getting your free dinner. Look right here at www.avvo.com

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

5. You very well may have a malpractice case, the question is are your damages sufficient to justify the costs and your time and risks to you for defense costs, etc.

I would find a local attorney through AVVO for a review of your case

AVVO DISCLAIMER I am licensed in Minnesota only and my answers on Avvo assume Minnesota law. The answers I provide are for general information only and are NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and therefore must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interaction between an attorney and client and specific exact facts and the law. I do not retain clients without a signed RETAINER AGREEMENT. The Avvo forum does not allow for the discussion and the interaction necessary to form a complete legal analysis. Therefore the answers given to any specific question would most likely be different if there was attorney-client interaction. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such an attorney client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged nor are they confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and statutory time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in the answers to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an qualified attorney for legal advice licensed in the proper jurisdiction. Finally, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

6. There is no free lunch. Call Abbott Brown in West Orange and tell him I suggested you call. Good luck.

Please note that these answers are provided as a community service and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.