All all heirs named in a trust and will entitled to copies of those documents?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bayfield, CO

My father passed away last week. I have not receive any documents. And some is my siblings are already going through and taking some of his things.

1. Steven M Zelinger

Pro

6

1

Answered . If you are a named beneficiary under those documents yes you are entitled to a copy. I however would not expect anything to have happened in just one week. If the estate is not being secured you need to make sure that an estate representative is properly named to secure belongings.

2. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

5

1

Answered . Attorney Zelinger provided you with the correct response. Named beneficiaries under a will or trust are entitled to copies of those documents. The estate needs a representative to secure the estate property. You would be well served to consult with a local probate attorney to explore the situation.

3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . Yes-you are entitled to a copy of the documents as explained.