Aging out.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Pittsburgh, PA

My father applied for an employement-based green card. In the application he listed my mother's name and my name, so we can take the green card with him.
On June 10, 2009 the I-140 was approved.
I was born in January 1988. So on the date of the I-140 approval, I was 21 years and 5 months old.
Now my father recieved a mail from the Department of state, stating that he must pay 405$ to proceed with the I-140, and get an interview at the US embassy in my home country.
The documents include my father's and my mother's names but not my name.
I've read the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), which I guess could help me.
Is there anything you can do, so I can take the green card with my parents, now?
I will pay whatever it takes to get the green card with my parents, now.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . Need more information in order to answer your questions. I specialize in CSPA cases. You may want to go t my website and watch the 2 videos about CSPA.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

1

Answered . More information is needed to determine if you qualify and why your name was not included.
    I suggest to retain an experienced immigration attorney to review the file and determine whether you qualify.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Not enough information to determine CSPA eligibility. See link below.