Aggravated stalking a violent crime in Georgia?

Atlanta, GA |

Is aggravated stalking considered a violent crime in Georgia for security clearance/jobs /license purposes? This was in violation on a TPO. How will the other states look at this if I were to move out. On google search, I believe any crime is looked in context with job description e.g DUI is a killer for a driving job. Where will Aggravated Stalking figure in for job applications/license issues?

1. I would think it would be hard to get a good job with an aggravated stalking conviction.

2. Though different employers look at different crimes differently, Agg Stalking is a felony. That alone would keep you from any position that possibly required carrying a weapon. Further, it would be extremely difficult to get or maintain a security clearance with a felony conviction. If you haven't plead on the case yet, you need to do all you can to keep a felony like this off your record!
    Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would be happy to help.
    Regards,
    M. Jason Rhoades

3. You are going to have a hard time finding a job anywhere. You should look into clemency or pardon: http://www.pap.state.ga.us/opencms/opencms/.

For help with this you probably want an attorney.

http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.

Violent crime topics