Skip to main content

Aggravated Robbery and Impersonating a police officer?

San Antonio, TX |

What will be the outcome for some one who has a history for doing aggravated robbery and impersonating a police officer. Who has been in and out of jail twice now but have been bailed on on bond twice? But was on full house arrest and still is on house arrest but still has the ability to go to places but must be home by a certain time? This case has been going on since last year in December 2012 to now in April 2013.No charges has been dropped. Could there be a possibility that this person may end up doing some time or may have a chance of getting out of this?What will the outcome be?

Attorney Answers 3


Unfortunately, no lawyer on avvo could do more than offer a blind guess as to the outcome of any criminal case without reviewing the case file and knowing who the prosecutor and judge are, knowing the background of any witness, knowing what physical evidence there might be.

So, it is not possible to answer your question.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


See my answer to your previous question.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


The answers to those questions are best answered by the accused's attorney who has the discovery for reference.

There is no confidentiality online. Volunteering to answer this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. If no attorney is on the case, seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members:

Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Police misconduct topics

Recommended articles about Police misconduct

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics