Again here hope this time ill get some response i was a permenant residence since 93 since my child hood but this time on

Bolingbrook, IL |

31 mach i came to usa and immigration officer stamp my pakistani passport entry) and then cbp officer take me to room and ask question etc.then he take my pic and place on i94 and also stamp i94 with cbp dhs i551 its a stamp on i94 will expire on 31 march 2013 and he keep my orignal permenant card with will expire in 2014 and my pakistani passportand gave me notice to appear time court date to be set and he say we will mail court date in 14 days after 15 days we call same officer and he say i have send to court court will send the date. but its now about 10 months no court date the reason for removable was i stay more then a year out of usa without reentry permit etc.now listen carefully and try to understand i contact immigration court,board of immigration.dhs,cbp,ice,uscis no record

none of the above department have no record of my removable procedings i have written pappers thats we have no record and each department say to contact another department some real example i contact dhs they say contact uscis i contact uscis they say contact dhs this same thing happening here.and some lawyer say thats illegal to keep foriegn country passport mean cbp cant keep pakistani passport because its not us property.i submit foia every department no record now what and wich department to contact even 12 days before i call same cbp officer and i say now its more then 9 months no court date even case has not filed with immigration court so he say i have send same day now its upto court i have written papper from court that case has not filled with us my 1 year i94 with i551 stamp will be expire on 31 march 2013 what to do and orignal card in 2014 NOTE; if cbp ice dhs uscis eoir no one has any record about procedings so were is my green card and passport is there anyone can answer

You need to consult with an immigration lawyer about your case. You should present all documents that you have regarding the immigration situation. An experienced immigration attorney should then be able to inquire with all of the relevant U.S. immigration officials and agencies to determine what the status of your case is.

Although it is not clear from your information, it appears that DHS might be charging you with having abandoned your permanent resident status. Again, you should consult with an immigration attorney and present all relevant documents and information.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

I agree with my colleague. This must be very disconcerting for you. I lawyer will investigate the situation and find out from the government whether they are taking any action or not. I believe it is worth it to invest a little money in legal assistance to give you peace of mind and help you plan your life. No one can read what you wrote above and give you an answer you can rely on as being accurate. It will take a few hours of work for a lawyer to give you a good answer.

Feel free to call my office if you want to discuss this further. Good luck! In 2013 you should take action to get this weight off your shoulders.

You really need to consult in person with an immigration attorney. This forum is for general Q&A. All your questions can be best answered during a direct conversation with a lawyer.

It sometimes takes over a year for the case to be scheduled, and sometimes up to 2 years. Have you been living in the US? Do you have intention to live in the US? You may be a green card holder, but you have to be residing in US, or you are not considered a permanent resident.

You may want to have an attorney for when you are scheduled for a hearing.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.

I am permenent residence since 93 this time I stay out side is for 2 years when I came back to usa on 31 march 2012 immigration stamp my passport with entry stamp then cbp officer took me to another room and keep my green card and passport and issue me a i94 with my pic with dhs cbp stamp and i551 stamp on it.and gave me nta nta date time to be set but no court date even case not filed with immigration court understand what I say my original card cbp taken and issue 1 year card 1 year card will expire on 30 march 2013 so how ill renew it even uscis say we don't have removable proceding record the same officer I call who stop me and I say no court date it's 10 months he say I already send to court court say we don't have

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

You should be able to renew the green card. For more help you will have to retain our services

Which green card you will renew the temporary 1 year ones or the original wich cbp got and what is total cost I have to pay and when it can be renewed

And pakistani passport is pakistan property why he keep my passport it's legal and first he was not keeping passport then he keep

Recommended articles about Immigration