After serving a subpoena and obtaining the documents requested, what forms will I need to file in court to show the judge?

Asked over 1 year ago - Montebello, CA

I now have the bank records from a subpoena I served against my spouse. After discovery in a a divorce court what forms do I need to fill out to submit evidence against my spouse in court in Los Angeles county?

1. Robin Mashal

1

Answered . Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

I am not clear, based on your description, what documents you have received from your spouse, and what these documents can be used to prove. You cannot present documents to the Court, unless there is a purpose to doing so, the documents are relevant and they can be properly authenticated. For example, if you have a motion before the Court, you may be able to present the documents are evidence in support of your motion. Or, the documents may be a part of evidence at your trial. Be sure to consult your own attorney to protect your legal rights.