After reciving an approval notice.I797. from my I130 how much and how long dose it take to reach consulate.

Asked over 1 year ago - Hermitage, TN

may i pay them the average 240 dollars for spouse of u.s. citizen. to guatamala. immediatly

1. Thomas Johnson Rosser

1

1

Answered . Once the I-130 has been approved by USCIS it is transferred to the National Visa Center (NVC) (usually requiring 30-90 days) and registered in their PIMS System for subsequent approval verification by the applicable Consular Post. You should wait to pay fees until you have received further specific instructions from the NVC. You should consult experienced immigration counsel to guide you through the remaining stages of the process.

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

2

1

Answered . Usually it will take 1 to 3 months for an approved I-130 to be transferred to the National Visa Center (NVC). After that you will be able to pay an $88.00 fee to NVC for the Affidavit of Support processing, and a fee of $230.00 to NVC for the Immigrant Visa processing.

I suggest that you work with an experienced immigration attorney to have the best chance of success.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . A couple months.