After i pass the uscis test, they requested proof of support of my daughter who live abroad.

Dumfries, VA |

my question is that , it has been over 10weeks now since i sent it but i have not heard from then i went to know how long it takes for them to send a letter for the ceremony. thx jeeje

1. They take their time. You can go and inquire in person.

2. Ten weeks is a long time. You should make an info pass appointment at www.uscis.gov and go to the office and ask them for the status of the case.

3. You should do an InfoPass.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.