After I-485 APPROVED, what is the next step (is green card interview or stamp passport) based on marriage with US CITIZEN EXP

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

l am married with usc and l am waiting for I-485 TO BE APPROVED
SO , what is the next steps after it approved that mean could be interview or green card direct ly or stamp passport ? pls explain to me more
thanking you so much

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . If I understand correctly you want to know the process for I-485 filing based on your marriage to a USC. If you entered with inspection, you will file I-130/ 485. You will be notified of the interview. At the interview, you will be either informed your petition is approved or put for further review. If approved, the green card will arrive in mail.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . After approval, you would be a Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card). The card itself would arrive within 2-4 weeks after you are approved. BEFORE you are approved there will most probably be an interview with you and your wife