After how long will it be appropriate to make an info pass for i485 after interview?

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

I am just wondering about making info pass bcz so far it 145 days sinse I filed my aos papers. No decision made at time of interview. Would it be ok if I take lawyer to info pass or my wife and I can go their alone thanks for you time ...

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

19

Answered . You can make an InfoPass appointment now, and go alone.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

Answered . You can make an INFOPASS appointment now. No need to drag your wife along, unless she is dying to leave everything and come with you.. USCIS reserves itself up to 90 days after the interview during which to render a decision on a case.

3. Irina Kogan

7

Answered . It is already appropriate. Do it.

4. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

5

Answered . There is no problem to make the infopass immediately. I suggest letting your attorney know that you plan to do this as they may have specific suggestions for you on your particular matter. They or your wife can certainly accompany you, but are not required to. You can go alone if you prefer. I suggest also to bring all your documents with you, especially your receipt number and any copies of RFEs or replies from CIS. Good luck.