After getting pulled over for an apparent DUI which was taken care of in court and ruled in my favor, is my license in trouble?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

i was pulled over for a dui. Was never tested by breath or blood for drugs or alcohol, and passed all the field sobriety tests, yet some drug paraphernalia was found in my car. I also am legally prescribed the medication adderall and admitted to taking it that day. No tests were ever taken on me so i got a lawyer and took it to court. At my first hearing they told me i had to complete a specific amount of NA courses (which I did) and showed the judge. My lawyer told me i was off the hook after that but now i am concerned about my license status because when i look it up on the ca dmv website it comes up with "V C Section 13352.4 first offense complettion of DUI program and restricted driver x2019 s license" Im so confused as to what this means as it all occured october 2010

1. Seth Andrew Weinstein

5

Answered . Definitely contact your attorney. Something here is not right.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

2. Nicholas Milan Loncar

Pro

4

1

Answered . The other attorneys are right that you should contact your lawyer. It seems like a mistake happened somewhere. Was your license ever taken from you? Did you get a pink sheet of paper in its place? That typically happens when someone blows a .08 or higher, but not in alleged drug DUIs.

3. James C Forslund

5

Answered . Contact your lawyer.