After getting pulled over for an apparent DUI which was taken care of in court and ruled in my favor, is my license in trouble?

i was pulled over for a dui. Was never tested by breath or blood for drugs or alcohol, and passed all the field sobriety tests, yet some drug paraphernalia was found in my car. I also am legally prescribed the medication adderall and admitted to taking it that day. No tests were ever taken on me so i got a lawyer and took it to court. At my first hearing they told me i had to complete a specific amount of NA courses (which I did) and showed the judge. My lawyer told me i was off the hook after that but now i am concerned about my license status because when i look it up on the ca dmv website it comes up with "V C Section 13352.4 first offense complettion of DUI program and restricted driver x2019 s license" Im so confused as to what this means as it all occured october 2010

Contact your lawyer.

Definitely contact your attorney. Something here is not right.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

The other attorneys are right that you should contact your lawyer. It seems like a mistake happened somewhere. Was your license ever taken from you? Did you get a pink sheet of paper in its place? That typically happens when someone blows a .08 or higher, but not in alleged drug DUIs.

Traffic tickets topics