Skip to main content

After getting approved for DACA, what places can you travel to?

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Deferred action

Okay, so on this site it says that after getting DACA and obtaining your license or ID that you can travel to All 50 states (including Alaska & Hawaii)
- Puerto Rico
- American Samoa
- United States Virgin Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Guam
is this true?

Attorney Answers 3


Yes, since they are all part of the US.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

9 lawyers agree


Yes, anywhere in the US.

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Yep..anywhere in United States

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics