After detainment on a body attachment warrant in indiana how long do authorities have to state your crime before forced release?

South Bend, IN |

My wife was picked up almost 48 hours ago on a body attachment warrant and I need to know when they are in violation of her rights without telling her the charges against her.

You misunderstand. A Writ of Body Attachment only issues when you neglect to appear before a Court when subpoenaed. There is no limit to the time you can be held and the crime is not obeying the Subpoena. Consult a criminal defense attorney.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: