After completing an overseas medical examination for a K-1, will a "supplemental" I-693 be enough at the initial AOS interview?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I had my physical done in September 27, 2012 and on March 8th I am scheduled for the AOS initial interview. On the I-797C form the list states to to bring "A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope (unless already submitted)."
On the USCIS site the instructions for i-693 state on page 4 that If "you are a K-1 visa holder (that is me) are not required to have another medical examination as long as your Form I-485 is filed within one year of your overseas medical examination. Regardless of if you are exempt from a medical exam, you are still required to complete certain portions of the I-693 and have a Civil Surgeon certify the form (and seal it in an evelope)." Will this portion be enough on what they are asking me to bring with me?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

Pro

6

1

Answered . The adjustment of status interview notice is a general notice issued to all applicants. As such, not everything is applicable to you. You need to follow the instructions that meet your unique circumstance.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

5

1

Answered . You state that you already have had the exam. Submit it as instructed and you will be fine.

3. Haroen Calehr

Pro

4

1

Answered . Yes, you do not need the entire I-693 again just the supplement.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

4

1

Answered . Yes, it is OK to follow their instructions.