After completing an overseas medical examination for a K-1, will a "supplemental" I-693 be enough at the initial AOS interview?

I had my physical done in September 27, 2012 and on March 8th I am scheduled for the AOS initial interview. On the I-797C form the list states to to bring "A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope (unless already submitted)."
On the USCIS site the instructions for i-693 state on page 4 that If "you are a K-1 visa holder (that is me) are not required to have another medical examination as long as your Form I-485 is filed within one year of your overseas medical examination. Regardless of if you are exempt from a medical exam, you are still required to complete certain portions of the I-693 and have a Civil Surgeon certify the form (and seal it in an evelope)." Will this portion be enough on what they are asking me to bring with me?

1. You state that you already have had the exam. Submit it as instructed and you will be fine.

2. Yes, you do not need the entire I-693 again just the supplement.

3. Yes, it is OK to follow their instructions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. The adjustment of status interview notice is a general notice issued to all applicants. As such, not everything is applicable to you. You need to follow the instructions that meet your unique circumstance.