After completing a drug diversion program do they drug test you?

Corona, CA |

I just finished my drug diversion classes and i have court coming up, will they drug test me there?

1. Not in my experience. But your question is kind of sad.

Any statements I make in these forums (fora?) should not be taken as direct legal advice, merely informed guidance. This is true due to the anonymous nature of this venue, and the incomplete information which is invariably provided by the questions. It is imperative that you consult directly with an attorney regarding your specific situation before acting on or relying on anything represented here. Period.

2. Not in my experience, either. However, they could send you to some kind of probation services place to get drug tested and given a new court date. The results will be furnished to the court. It varies.

3. Probably not, unless you show up looking as though you were under the influence of something.