After completed the 5 years band. What waiver is needed or if need any? Setcion 235b1 INA 212a7ai1.

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Barbara, CA

My sister was deported at the airport in Detroit. She got a 5 years band for having intention to work and live in the US indefinitely. She got section 235 b 1 stamped in her passport and was inadmissible under the Section 212a7ai1. Also says she misrepresented herself even after finding evidence (phone conversation that the had a guaranty job here). My mother is a LPR and wants to apply for her to get green card. My question is: After she completed the 5 years band does she need to apply for any waivers? One for the lawyer said she needs to get the I-601 waiver but other says she doesn't apply for it. Also they disagree on the for I-212. The form says you are not eligible if you completed the 5 years outside the US and One of the lawyer still thinks she need the form I-212. Help me.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Fraud and misrepresentation is for life not 5 years. You need an immigration lawyers and not in the "online" AVVO version, but alive and able body and mind.

2. Lynne Rogers Feldman

1

Answered . You need to obtain a lawyer with whom you have confidence to properly advise your sister. We woudl need to know the facts to advise her.
    --
    Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration Law

2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108 | (619) 299-9600
    Fax: (619) 923-3277
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Former Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law

3. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

1

Answered . Listen to the advice of Mr. Segal, and get yourself a real human being type of lawyer.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com