After a dui arrest is the deputy negligent by giving the keys back to the arrested person and he goes the the site of the dui

Williston, ND |

and drives his car home.

1. Once someone is arrested they are typically taken to jail so they are not likely to get their keys back before they have a chance to sober up. Otherwise, it could be a problem.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
    Austin Probation Lawyer
    Austin DWI Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

2. It depends on a number of factors, including the amount of time that passed and whether the person had sobered up.

3. There are a number of questions related to this. How much time passed, what were the BAC test results, was another person present when the driver was released. If the driver reached home without hurting himself or someone else then whether or not the deputy was "negligent" is not an issue. The deputy's actions may be relevant in defense of any criminal charges.