After 4 yrs (Papers served May 2009) my divorce is still not ended and now my lawyer is retiring. What do I do now?

Philadelphia, PA |
Filed under: Divorce

Help!

While you could technically represent yourself, I would strongly suggest that you hire successor counsel to represent you through the remainder of your divorce action. Best of luck.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

I would agree with the above attorney's advice

the information provided above is for information purposes only and you should consult an attorney for specific answers to your case

I would suggested that you hire another lawyer to complete your case.

My response is based solely on the limited information contained in the question. It is not meant to substitute your attorney's advice.