Skip to main content

After 25 years i had my criminal record expunged i have seen my name and offenses listed on online criminal background checks .

Mansfield, OH |

would like to see this information removed so that future employers will not have something to hold against me

Attorney Answers 1


Despite your dearth of facts, it probably could be done. Contact a good criminal attorney.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics