Affordable Immigration lawyer needed?

My wife and I are ready to start adjustment of status and are looking for an immigration attorney in the Boston or the Greater Boston area or Malden, Everett, Medford, Lynn, Melrose, Revere, Chelsea to offer some assistance. We need one who has a payment plan typo-agreement and are willing to pay between 750$ to 900$ for his/her services.

Boston, MA -

Kira Gagarin

Kira Gagarin

Immigration Attorney - Framingham, MA

There is no question here... Keep in mind that the processing fees Immigration charges to REVIEW your petition are $1,490. Imagine all the hours that go into the preparation of it... Many attorneys are open to payment plans. Think about making an appointment with some local members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association to see if you find a fit.

Boston and Framingham Locations Available
www.gagarinlaw.com
508 455 4241

Gregory Romanovsky

Gregory Romanovsky

Immigration Attorney - Boston, MA

In my opinion, you would be much better of doing this on your own than hiring an attorney who would take $750 for an adjustment of status case. No experienced immigration attorney that I know would take your case for this kind of money, as there is a lot of work involved. Think of it this way: your attorney would need to spend a certain number of hours to advise you, to prepare and file the case, to prepare you for the interview, to attend the interview and do all the other things that need to be done in your case. If someone takes your case for $750.00, this means that this person values his time at less than $100 per hour (you'll never find an experienced immigration attorney at that rate) or plans to spend very little time on your case (which you don't need, either). If you can't afford a good attorney, you're better off doing this on your own.

Jay Ignacio Nunez

Jay Ignacio Nunez

Immigration Attorney - Irvine, CA

Use aila.org to find experienced immigration lawyer.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

The best approach would be selecting several reputable counsels in your area and discussing your plan and possible fees with those professionals directly. Avvo has an impressively comprehensive database of practicing attorneys by locals and the area of legal practice to initiate your quest.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

I think you need to do 2 things

1. Get more realistic in budgeting for this process

2. Go to www.ailalawyer.com

Related Advice