Affidavit of support I-864

Fairfax, VA |

In Form I-864 ( Page 1) in Part 2 Mailing address and Other informaton do I need to put my address and citizenship ( I am petitioner) or principal immigrant ? There its not understandable clearly whom uscis asking about.
Thank you very much

1. On Page 1, Part 2, it says "Information on the Principal Immigrant." That's pretty clearly referring to the principal immigrant (not the petitioner).

This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. The short answer is that Part 2 refers to the principal immigrant. The better answer is that Form I-864 is complicated and it is worth hiring an experienced immigration attorney to help you. If the cost is a problem, there are some attorneys and some organizations in the northern Virginia / D.C. area who offer immigration help at low cost.

This answer or comment does not establish an attorney-client relationship with the law firm Berthoff Fernandes PLLC or any individual member of the firm. Confidential information should not be sent through this forum.

3. You will need to provide the principal immigrant's information.