Affidavit of Support (I-864) for son with approved I-130

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

Dave Received CG in 1999 though his mom , at age 30 . Dave's Mom was naturalized us citizen through Dave's bother ( not us citizen by birth ) . Dave's Son was born in 2004 in Sweden ( now he is 9 years ) . Dave Became naturalized US citizen in 2005 . Now Dave want to bring his son to the US . Dave Applied for I - 130 and got approved . Now the NV is asking to fill the correct Affidavit of Support form . which application Dave should fill for his son : A - ( I - 864W ) OR B - ( I - 864 ) OR C - ( I - 864A ) thanks

for NV i meant NVC

1. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . I 864

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

4

Answered . It appears that he should file the I-864. You should work with an immigration attorney on the case to have the best chance of success.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.