Affidavit of Support (I-864) for son with approved I-130

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

Dave Received CG in 1999 though his mom , at age 30 . Dave's Mom was naturalized us citizen through Dave's bother ( not us citizen by birth ) . Dave's Son was born in 2004 in Sweden ( now he is 9 years ) . Dave Became naturalized US citizen in 2005 . Now Dave want to bring his son to the US . Dave Applied for I - 130 and got approved . Now the NV is asking to fill the correct Affidavit of Support form . which application Dave should fill for his son : A - ( I - 864W ) OR B - ( I - 864 ) OR C - ( I - 864A ) thanks

Additional information

for NV i meant NVC

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Thomas Esparza Jr.


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I 864

    The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A... more
  2. Michael Hugh Carlin

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It appears that he should file the I-864. You should work with an immigration attorney on the case to have the best chance of success.

    (734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of... more
  3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

    Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,580 answers this week

3,231 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,580 answers this week

3,231 attorneys answering