Affidavit of Support (I-864) for son with approved I-130

Austin, TX |

Dave Received CG in 1999 though his mom , at age 30 . Dave's Mom was naturalized us citizen through Dave's bother ( not us citizen by birth ) . Dave's Son was born in 2004 in Sweden ( now he is 9 years ) . Dave Became naturalized US citizen in 2005 . Now Dave want to bring his son to the US . Dave Applied for I - 130 and got approved . Now the NV is asking to fill the correct Affidavit of Support form . which application Dave should fill for his son : A - ( I - 864W ) OR B - ( I - 864 ) OR C - ( I - 864A ) thanks

for NV i meant NVC

1. It appears that he should file the I-864. You should work with an immigration attorney on the case to have the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. I 864

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info