Adverse possession

Little Rock, AR |

i purchased lot in hot srpings arkansas, 2006, went to lot after closing, met neighbor, i did not have it surveyed, so she showed me property line adjacent to hers and seen she meandered on to my lot and she said the black topper went a little on your land , she said sorry but is it still ok to use it, i said ok until we build then i don't want cars in my from yard, she said ok, ready to build now, went there and ordered survey, its show area of 7 ' deep x 30 ' along rd frontage total of 150' rd frontage , again the neighbor had blacked topped it for parking for her business next, i dunno 10 years ago maybe, now she says she has right to use it forever, question.
1, can she do this.
2. can i simply remove this portion so i can have a nice front lawn with out cars parking there

You are going to need to hire a lawyer to look at this issue. The facts will be very important but every day you delay there is a risk that her claim could get stronger. A delay in enforcing your rights can result in you losing control over property being used by others.

This answer does not create a attorney client relationship and cannot be relied upon as a legal opinion as there are too many unknown facts to this matter to render an opinion at this time. Campbell & Grooms, PLLC

Recommended articles about Real estate