Advanced parole

Iowa City, IA |

I applied for I 485.i did not provide enough evidence for our relationship.i guess they will deny me.I am going to apply for vawa.can i apply for advanced parole before applying for vawa?

1. Advance parole is complicated so be sure to have someone evaluate your eligibility before you apply. If you are expecting a Denial I would not apply for advance parole as this will be denied with the adjustment application and you may be stuck outside the U.s. with no way to return. Travel is extremely risky even if you are eligible.

Why are you sure it will will be denied? Have you received a REquest for Evidence? sounds like you need to meet with an attorney and have them help you evaluate your current I-485 (Has the I-130 been approved?) and your eligibility for VAWA.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law

2. Please consult an immigration attorney ASAP.

3. Advance Parole does not give you any immigration status. I hope you understand what immigration benefit you would be applying for before you do so. If you travel and your I485 gets denied that may be problematic or your immigration prospects. Please consult an attorney. Best Wishes!

Lalita Haran
    13295 Illinois St Ste 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

Education law topics