Advance Parole & wife on H4.

Chicago, IL |

I'm holding a valid H1B status (not visa), TPS, and Advance Parole based on TPS. Wife is holding a valid H4 visa stamp.

We are coming back home after getting married, is it going to be a problem at the entry port?

yes, confusion will abound. better get an attorney to clear it up

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

You should definitely seek advice. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St., Ste., 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174

It would help to know how you got your TPS, H-1B and the dates when these were granted to you.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail:; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site:

Recommended articles about Immigration