Adoptee beneficiary to billion-dollar trust under attack by interested parties.

New York, NY |

I was adopted as an infant. Women who are either political insiders, federal intelligence agents, or corporate operatives have been surreptitiously entering my life for the past 20 years with the goal of marriage. I have been the subject of numerous death threats. I have been framed for some very serious crimes which I've been investigated for (stalked and harassed). I've never been arrested in my life. Many of my phone calls and e-mails get intercepted. I have no privacy whatsoever. People who are privy to the facts about my trust have suggested that it is worth billions in assets and includes a large amount of stock in one large corporation. They are trying to bury me and rely on the assumption that no one will believe me. My bio-mother is a very high-profile American.

Ok-what is your question?
You might meet with an attorney
to learn ways to protect your privacy
and have your attorney write letters
to those who libel or slander you.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Please advise as to what your question might be.

And so...your question is .... WHAT EXACTLY ??

My answer doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship. It’s general information. My response is based upon the limited facts you've presented. I recommend you consult a local attorney. See ‘Find-A-Lawyer’ at the top of this page.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates