ADMINSTRATOR DEFRAUDING OUR ESTATE AND FAKING HER DEATH TO RECIEVE MONEY. HELP.I WAS IN CALIF WHEN THIS HAPPEN NOW I'M IN TEXAS

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I POSTED BEFORE ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR OF MY DAUGHTERS DECEASED FATHER ESTATE ON HOW SHE HAS BEEN DEFRAUDING THE ESTATE AND FAKED HER DEATH WITH THE BANKS TO GET MONEYS. THIS IS A HUGE ESTATE AND THIS WOMAN AND HER ATTY ARE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S A SMALL ESTATE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE WILL/TRUST THAT MY DAUGHTERS FATHER AND WIFE MADE STATING THAT MY DAUGHTER GETS 30% OF ALL PROPERTYS ALONG WITH A GOD DAUGHTER. THEY RECIEVE 30% EA. THE OTHER BENEFICIARYS RECIEVE 6% EA. 2 PROPERTYS WERE SOLD IN APRIL 0F 2012. THE JUDGE SAID THIS WOMANS ATTY HAS 60 TO PUT MONEY INTO A ACCOUNT FOR THE ESTATE. THE ATTY HAS SENT OUT LETTERS STATING NOW THAT NO MONEY IS AVALIBE FOR MONTHS BUT YET IN STILL WE CAN BORROW MONEY FROM THE PURCHASER OF OUR PROPERTY. ALSO THERE WAS OTHER PROPERTYS THAT COURTS DONT KNOW

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . I didn't see your previous post, but I suspect that the responses you received all told you that, for facts this complicated and extreme, there is nothing to be done EXCEPT get a skilled and experienced attorney, one who specifically represents your daughter -- not the estate or any other defined client. Don't let anymore time go by. You really truly need an attorney to represent your daughter's interests here.

2. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

Answered . I agree with previous answer-you need experienced attorney to advise you.