Adjustment of status under tps

Boston, MA |

i'm a tps holder, i travel abroard with advance parole and i heard that a can apply dor adjustment of status, please help

I came here legaly and after 3 months a have been granted tps, I recently traveling abroard and i heard that i can apply for adjutment of status, can someone explain me how it's works if it's true please.

please see the responses to your almost identical question.

thank u so much

Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

The TPS allows you to remain in the United States for the designated period. However, it does not lead directly to a permanent resident status. You still have to have a basis to adjust your status, for example, by having a US citizen spouse, parent or child who can petition on your behalf. You should see an experienced immigration attorney to aassist you.

Recommended articles about Immigration