Adjustment of status! Marriage based Green card!

When we consult an attorney he/she usually share their past experience of handling the same sort of case with success in past...though no one can guarantee about the result. My question is when an immigration attorney files a case say marriage based Adjustment Of Status on the clients behalf do they write to USCIS also they have approved this sort of case earlier of a different client. so this new one should also be approved?

Houston, TX -

Hector J. Lopez

Hector J. Lopez

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

Each case is unique and different from any other one. Everyone has a unique immigration history and situation that pertains especifically to that particular client. USCIS will make a decision based on the evidence presented on the record and not based on customs or prior practices. You should trust your lawyer the same way you trust your doctor, otherwise, hire someone you will feel comfortable with and that you trust.

Sponsored Listing
Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

I agree with my colleague. Also, an outcome of your case depends on the types of supporting documents which you present to USCIS.

Robert Henry Beer

Robert Henry Beer

Immigration Attorney - Marietta, GA

I agree with my colleagues. Each case is fact specific. If an attorney tells you that he/she guarantees you a result, run away as fast as you can! hope this helps/ Wishing you well.